(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Coach Jake King Takes Leader Jersey

- by Michael Harlow

At the first race on the annual Bryan Park Crit Series last Tuesday, Coach Jake King took the win in the A race bringing the leader jersey home to Endorphin Fitness. Congratulations Jake!

Jake is directing the new EF Junior Cycling Team which also had a big day at Bryan Park with several great finishes, including Coleson Lindsey’s 4th place. The team will race this weekend at Kelly Cup.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Results May 13-18

- by Michael Harlow

EF athletes continue to improve every week and take top honors in races across the country. Strong past week of racing at Kinetic Sprint / International Triathlons, AMYazing Kid’s Triathlon, Cap2Cap Ride, VAHS MTB Series Finale, Bryan Park Crit Series, and the Glen Allen Invitational.

• Blog
    Blog

A Greater Purpose

- by Michael Harlow

I recently got a question from one of our triathletes that is not uncommon in our sport. To paraphrase, “I am questioning why I am pushing myself so hard, why I try to fit training in amidst other commitments, and why do I put so much pressure on myself in races?” Essentially, this person was questioning the purpose of training and racing. These are tough but good questions as we seek to maintain purpose and priorities in life.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Results May 6-7

- by Michael Harlow

What a weekend!!! The Liberty University Online Academy East Coast Triathlon Festival was the headliner of the weekend with Endorphin Fitness taking the Mid-Atlantic Youth Club Championship as well as podiums across the board. We also have a few other races to report on as well.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Results April 29-30

- by Michael Harlow

Strong weekend of racing with several running events at the United for Unos 5k, St Mary’s Half Marathon, We Heart Harley 5k, Carytown 10k, High School Meets, Novo, Nordick New Jersey Marathon, and the Healthy Kids Run Series. In addition, we had athletes compete at the Hammer Duathlon and VAHS MTB Series Massanutten.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!