(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Race Results 4.21-22

- by Michael Harlow

Big weekend of racing for EF athletes at the RTC Sprint Triathlon, White Lake Triathlons, Ironman Texas, HS National Champs, Collegiate National Champs, Rev 3 Adventure Race, VAHS MTB Series, and several local cycling and running events.

• Blog
    Blog

Races Are Won In The Details

- by Michael Harlow

I have always been a detailed person. I remember the end of my Junior year of high school, my English teacher returned everyone’s papers from the entire year in one folder…and then brought me three.

• Blog
    Blog

Take The First Step

- by Michael Harlow

We live in a world of “can’t.” We perceive our limitations and refuse to break through them – paralyzed by “can’t.” Instead of trying, we decide beforehand we simply “can’t” and never find out. Therefore, we often achieve less than we were designed to.

• Blog
    Blog

RTC Sprint Race Strategy

- by Michael Harlow

The RTC Sprint Triathlon is one of the most unique and fun race formats you will do. It begins with an open water pool swim, moving to a flat bike, and finishes with a 2-lap run in front of tons of spectators. Endorphin Fitness will be out in storm with tons of athletes racing – it will be an awesome day.

• Blog
    Blog

Peace

- by Michael Harlow

We all workout for different reasons, but I believe one benefit that almost all of us enjoy is peacefulness. I know you might be saying, “Peacefulness is not how I would describe that zone 5 workout I completed yesterday,” but even this contained peace. Peace from the work day, peace from the busyness of life, peace from troubles. Workouts provide us escape, and most of us would be loss without it.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!