(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

We Are Coaches

- by Michael Harlow

I am a coach. I believe God gifted me with specific talents and this purpose in mind: to coach. I was meant to guide, to educate, to support, and to inspire. Luckily, I was also given a passion through which I can use my talents. Triathlon is my passion, but I am a coach first. Coaching supersedes the sport in which we coach…coaching impacts lives. At the heart, I am a coach with a mission to transform lives and triathlon is my vehicle by which to do this.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Results May 28-29

- by Michael Harlow

Another big weekend for Team EF at the Rev 3 Salute The Military Triathlon and Kid’s Triathlon. The Stratford Hills 10k, Hibiscus 5 Miler, Autism 5k, Elizabeth River 10k, and the regional track meet.

• Blog
    Blog

Don’t Think

- by Michael Harlow

As athletes, sometimes our minds just simply get in the way. We analyze and think so much that we paralyze ourselves from making progress. Sometimes, we just need to shut our minds off. This plays out in several ways, a few of which I will mention below.

• Blog
    Blog

May 20-21 Race Results

- by Michael Harlow

Amazing results for EF athletes at a variety of races this weekend. EF was at Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga, the Upper Dublin Triathlon, Power Kids Triathlon, Power Sprint Triathlon, General Smallwood Triathlon, Got The Nerve Triathlon, Kelly Cup Bike Jam, Dominion Riverrock, Semper 5 Miler, Ashcreek 5k, and several track events.

• Blog
    Blog

Are You Competitive?

- by Michael Harlow

Some of us come out of the womb with it and others have to work to develop it. It is often our greatest ally to goal attainment but has also been known to get in the way of goal if taken too far. Competitive drive is the “x-factor” in athletes, elevating mediocre fitness to amazing results by pure will.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!