(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap 10/7-10/8

- by Nick Seitz

Our athletes had strong races all over this weekend. Races include middle and high school XC meets, Crawlin Crab Half Marathon, Valley Vines Twilight 5k, Kona Path 5k, Charm City Cross, Chicago Marathon, RVA6 Mountain Bike Race, and the Healthy Kids Running Series! Check back for the HKRS race results on Wednesday!

• Blog
    Blog

Celebration of Triathlon

- by Nick Seitz

On Wednesday night, just over fifty area triathletes who will be racing Ironman Louisville or North Carolina 70.3 in the coming weeks convened at Endorphin Fitness. The event was organized by the Richmond Triathlon Club and our coaches presented on the two courses and how you can best prepare yourself in the final weeks before the race.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap 9/30-10/1

- by Nick Seitz

We had yet another strong weekend of gains from Endorphin Fitness athletes.

Our cross-country athletes all finished strong. At their school, Kylie Bosner took the overall win and Lucy Poh took 10th! Laine Mumford, Chase Brooksbank, Connor Doyle, and Colby Burcham all ran their running season’s best at Octoberfest. Jackson Wright and Hannah Lupica both had strong results at the Steward Relay and Pocahontas, respectively. Awesome job XC athletes!

• Blog
    BlogTriathlon Tips

Triathlon Tip #28 – Building Mileage

- by Nick Seitz

As you start building mileage, the bulk of this additional mileage should come in the form of a weekly long ride that builds for 2-3 weeks and then backs off every 3rd or 4th week for recovery. Start your training early enough so you can build slowly with a maximum increase in weekly mileage of about 10% every week. Plan this out from now to the race to make sure your progression will work.

• Blog
    Blog

Definition of Living

- by Nick Seitz

Earlier this week, I planned an early morning river swim at the break of dawn. Last minute, I decided to wake up my oldest daughter and invite her to come along to kayak…she quickly accepted. She giggled as I shivered jumping in the water and then spent the next 30 minutes matching my strokes with her paddle.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!