(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Facing Obstacles

- by Michael Harlow

Things rarely go perfectly. When they do, cherish the moment as they are few and far between.

• Blog
    Blog

What Is Your 4 Minute Mile? – Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

In 1954, Roger Bannister ran the first 4 minute mile and then collapsed across the line assuming he was dead. You see, it was understood at the time that running a 4 minute mile would kill you – that it was virtually impossible. Bannister achieved an incredible feat but what has always been most interesting to me is what occurred after he achieved it.

• Blog
    Blog

Balance- Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

I feel like something needs to be said.

• Blog
    Blog

The Competition- Michael Harlow

- by Michael Harlow

I recently came across a quote recently that struck me. It was from the great American runner Steve Prefontaine after being asked about the competition heading into the 1972 Olympics. Prefontaine stated, “A lot of us will be facing more experienced competitors, and maybe we don’t have any right to win. But all I know is if I go out and bust my gut until I black out and somebody still beats me, and if I have made that guy reach down and use everything he has and then more, why then it just proves that on that day he’s a better man than I.”

• Blog
    Blog

Guide To Your First Triathlon – 4/1/2016

- by Michael Harlow

There is something special about triathlon. It has this ability to change people. It has been known to pull some people from tough periods in their lives and show others that they can be more than they thought possible. Its community is infectious and inviting. Its races contagious. Cross a finish line and you will be hooked to the feeling it gives you. Experience the atmosphere and you will be begging for more.

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!