(804) 741-1599           [email protected]  

COMMUNITY

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get To Training

- by Nick Seitz

Yes, we practice in the rain. Yes, we practice in the cold. Yes, we practice in the snow. If we feel a safe training environment can be ensured, we practice. Why? Because tough training environments make tough people; and sports – even more importantly life – require tough people.

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – New Year’s Resolutions

- by Nick Seitz

80 percent of new year’s resolutions fail by the second week in February according to U.S. News.

When I read this, I wonder why. Are we not picking the right resolutions, don’t have an adequate support system, or lacking some serious will-power? My guess is that it is most likely a mix of all these plus some.

• Blog
    Blog

Race Recap: December 30th-January 1st

- by Nick Seitz

Endorphin Fitness had a great showing at the First Day 5k with strong finishes all around. Keep reading for more!

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – The Best Drug

- by Nick Seitz

Can you imagine if there was a TV commercial for the drug endorphin? Slow uplifting music playing in the background while two people lay exhausted on a track enjoying the euphoric feeling of endorphins. Then images are shown of these same people going about their day, having success in many areas and being just a tad more upbeat than those around them. And no scary side effects at the end. It is an accurate picture that more need to experience, daily.

• Blog
    Blog

Michael’s Message – Merry Christmas

- by Nick Seitz

I thought of several topics for today’s message but all seemed trivial to simply saying Merry Christmas.  During the busyness of the season, all of us at Endorphin Fitness hope that you take a moment – either during a workout, with family, or in just he stillness of a morning – and reflect on the year. 

FACEBOOK FEED

[custom-facebook-feed id=endorphinfitnessva num=5 layout=thumb height=1000px]

Get training tips, inspiration, and promos delivered weekly!