YOUTH & ADULT COACH AND PERSONAL TRAINER
Sally Fraser discovered the world of triathlon after the birth of her third child. She is a lifelong runner and picked up cycling during her post collegiate years so triathlon was a natural transition and an exciting challenge. Since 2003 she garnered consistent podium spots in short course, long course, on-road and off- road racing, including earning a spot on Team USA.
She loves working with youth and beginners in the sport, encouraging them to find and challenge their inner athlete. She understands women who are busy balancing family, work and life and can offer help making triathlon a part of that balanced world. She has an easy going coaching style paired with an inner passion and competitive drive.
Sally has enjoyed working with Endorphin Fitness since 2005, coaching both adult and youth groups in triathlon, running, and strength training over the years.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Road Runner Club of America Certified Coach
- IYCA Certified Youth Fitness Specialist
- Certified Coach Institute of Transformational Nutrition
- Certified Coach Precision Nutrition