Supportive Fitness Coaching that Exceeds Personal Goals to Enable Individuals to Live Life Better
This is not your normal fitness program: we take your individual goals and attack them with a methodical workout program, supportive team structure, a personal relationship with your trainer, and the proven Functional Movement System (FMS). All levels welcome.
6:00-7:00am or 6:00-7:00pm
6:00-7:00am or 6:00-7:00pm
- All Group Classes (option of morning or evening)
- Individualized Training Plan based on FMS
- Personalized Goal Tracking
- Access to the EF Training Center
- Access to Team Forum
- Team Social Events
- 15% discount in Retail Shop
- 12 Month Commitment: $100/month
- 6-11 Month Commitment: $120/month
- Month-to-Month Commitment: $135/month
Team e.FIT Beginner Immersion Course
Small groups of those new to the program (5-8 participants) will complete the 2-week Immersion Course. This class will provide the necessary foundation for joining the full Team e.FIT program including:
- Initial Functional Movement Screen to identify mobility limiters & strengths
- Focused attention on learning terminology & proper technique
- Familiarization with the flow of the Team e.FIT classes
- Personal goal setting based on individual Functional Movement Screen
|Groups Form as Needed|
- $95 for 2-Week Course
Master the swing and learn why this equipment has been around for ages and is currently the hottest trend in fitness. Classes occur in 4 week periods, with options of 1-3 sessions per week.
- 1 day/week - $60 (for 4 weeks)
- 2 days/week - $95 (for 4 weeks)
Strength & Conditioning Classes
Supplement your training with strength, core, and flexibility exercises designed to give you a full-body workout.
- $95 (for 4 weeks)
Single Hour, 6-Pack, 12-Pack, 24-Pack, Semi-Private Sessions. These training sessions are built around your health and fitness goals.
- Core strength
- Single Session - $70/hour
- Package of 6 - $65/hour ($390)
- Package of 12 - $60/hour ($720)
- Package of 24 - $55/hour ($1320)
- Semi-Private Rates Also Available
Functional Movement Screen
Our head trainer is a FMS Certified Expert who uses this test to identify your body's functional limitations and asymmetries. Based on your FMS score, you and your trainer will identify your weakest links and develop the exercises that will be most effective in restoring proper mobility and stability. The FMS is rapidly becoming one of the most reliable methods of identifying who is at the highest risk of injury across the globe. From NFL players to high school gym classes, senior citizens to professional firefighters, the FMS is providing a model in which one is encouraged to "first move well, then move often."
Your initial consultation is complimentary. This includes a full Functional Movement Screen, health assessment, and goal setting. Just contact us with the form to the left.
Resting Metabolic Rate Testing
The results from this test will provide you with your metabolic rate, which is the rate at which your body expends energy. In other words, you will know how many calories you need to take in to reach your weight loss goals. This test provides valuable information to give your nutritionist as you determine a meal plan and set weight loss goals with your trainer.
V02 Max Testing
VO2 Max testing for cycling and running will establish the following:
- VO2 Peak - An indicator of fitness, VO2 Peak is a measure of your ability to sustain high-end intensity and overall fitness.
- Anaerobic Threshold (AT) - The heart rate and VO2 at which you switch from using predominantly aerobic means for energy to anaerobic means. In the simplest of terms, this is when your body begins to drastically break down.
- Individualized Heart Rate Zones - From this test, we can individualize seven heart rate zones to ensure you are hitting the correct intensity in training and during races.
- Key Workouts to Improve - Once the previous metrics have been determined, the coach you tested with will be able to provide you with workouts that will improve any weakness you may be exhibiting.
- Single Test (Run or Bike) - $100
- VO2 Test + One Hour Technique Session (Run or Bike) - $150 (save $20)
- Triathlon Testing Package (2 VO2 Tests + 3 Technique Sessions) - $350 (save $60)